View Single Post
Old 5th January 2013, 10:23 PM

Prudent_Investor has a reputation beyond reputePrudent_Investor has a reputation beyond reputePrudent_Investor has a reputation beyond reputePrudent_Investor has a reputation beyond reputePrudent_Investor has a reputation beyond reputePrudent_Investor has a reputation beyond reputePrudent_Investor has a reputation beyond reputePrudent_Investor has a reputation beyond reputePrudent_Investor has a reputation beyond reputePrudent_Investor has a reputation beyond reputePrudent_Investor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atiker View Post
Yes Alchemist it should be and it is.

My contention is that the old units (which were bought Directly) should have been migrated to the new "direct" units.

To avoid exit load I will sell the old ones once the locking period is over and move it to direct scheme.
Exactly.

In my case, the lockin in tax saving funds will only end after 3 years, hence I have no option but to continue in the originals funds only, while HDFC will enjoy the trailing commissions.

Rules are meant to be broken. No matter how much SEBI tries, the mutual fund AMCs will always find a way through.